lectures for Year 2021-2022 / Semester 1. - 2.
Supervisor: Prof. Dr. György Bártfai MD, DSc Department of Obsterics, University of Szeged
The Egon and Ann Diczfalusy Foundation announces a series of presentations (Diczfalusy Courses) by well-acknowledged international lecturers from all over the world and invites you to participate.
In accordance with the Foundation’s mission, the aim of the courses is to promote reproductive health by establishing and supporting opportunities and forums for publication of scientific results, also organizing scientific conferences. We aim to create opportunities for internationally acclaimed scientists and young researchers to build fruitful professional relationships and present their latest scientific achievements. The Foundation specifically intends to supports scientific research with a special focus on young scientists.
The first meeting of the Diczfalusy Courses will be held on the 18th of October (Endometriosis Management) with two presentations via Microsoft Teams Webinar. We offer the following scientific program during the forthcoming months in Year 2021-22:
Meeting #1: 18 October 2021 (Monday), 17:00 – 18:30 CET
Moderator: Prof. emeritus György Bártfai (Hungary)
- Endometriosis management: importance of pharmacotherapy, experiences with DNG mono therapy – Speaker: Prof. Michele Vignali (Italy)
- Treatment of endometriosis: Insights into the daily practice by patient cases (surgical and conservative approach) – Speaker: Prof. Ludwig Kiesel (Germany)
Meeting #2: 24 November 2021 (Wednesday), 18:00 – 19:30 CET
Use of ultrasound in gynecology and Obstetrics
Moderator: Prof. David Archer (USA)
- Ultrasound Identification of Fetal anomalies before 10 weeks gestation – Speaker: Steven L. Warsof (USA)
- Diagnosis of Adnexal masses identified on transvaginal ultrasound – Speaker: Alfred Z. Abuhamad (USA)
Meeting #3: 19 January 2022 (Wednesday), 17:00 – 18:30 CET
Moderator: Prof. David Archer (USA)
- Use of Ultrasound in urogynecology – Speaker: Peter Takacs (USA)
- Urodynamics and therapeutic interventions for incontinence – Speaker: Kindra Larson (USA)
Meeting #4: 23 February 2022 (Wednesday), 17:00 – 18:30 CET
Clinical and research work at the Dept. of OBGYN, University Novi Sad
Moderator: Prof. Tihomir Vejnović (Serbia)
- Etiology, Diagnosis and Prevention of Placenta Accreta Spectrum – Speaker: Tihomir Vejnović, Bojan Karadeglija (Serbia)
- Our impact on long-term complications of caesarean section – Speaker: Aleksandra Vejnović, Isidora Dickov (Serbia)
Meeting #5: 23 March 2022 (Wednesday), 17:00 – 18:30 CET
Moderator: Prof. Németh Gábor (Hungary)
- Uterine fibroids management in the practice including the oral GnRH antagonist combination therapy (45 min) – Speaker: Miklós Koppán (Hungary)
Meeting #6: 27 April 2022 (Wednesday), 17:00 – 18:30 CET
Moderator: Peter Kovács (Hungary)
- The current status of time-lapse embryo monitoring – Speaker: Csaba Pribenszky (Sweden)
- Preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy - should we offer it and should we offer it to all? – Speaker: Dr. Barış Ata (Turkey)
Meeting #7: 18 May 2022 (Wednesday), 17:00 – 18:30 CET
Hormonal Contraception for Women: New methods
Moderator: Prof. Dr. Giuseppe Benagiano (Italy)
- Oral progestin only methods advantages and disadvantages – Speaker: Thomas Kimble (USA)
- Combined female hormonal contraception. Efficacy and Safety. – Speaker: Prof. David Archer (USA)
Meeting #8: 28th of June 2022 (Tuesday) 17:00 – 18:30 CET
Prenatal diagnosis and treatment
Moderator: Ana Mitrovica (Serbia)
- Prenatal diagnosis of Foetal abdominal malformations – Speaker: Dieter Bettelheim (Austria)
- Intrauterine therapy – Speaker: Nicolae Suciu (Romania)
Moderator: Prof. emeritus Dr. György Bártfai
- Recurrent vulvovaginal candidiasis - burden of disease and treatment opportunity – Speaker: Prof. Dr. István Sziller
- Chicken or the egg? Vaginal microbiome and HPV infection. – Dr. Gábor Sobel
You can register and get further details of the speakers and the presentations here. Please, complete your registration no later than two days before the actual event.
Our ability to provide wide access to such high-level scientific content would not be possible without the dedication of our volunteer speakers, Board members and generous support from the participants. Therefore, we request your financial assistance of a registration fee of €15 per meeting so that we can continue our work towards the goals of the Foundation. You can also register for all 10 Meetings in the forthcoming year at once for €100.
Event information will be updated as frequently as possible.
We are looking forward to having you online on each event of the Diczfalusy Courses.
The Board of the Egon and Ann Diczfalusy Foundation